Follow these instructions before your custom spray tan to ensure the
best sunless tanning results.
- Remove body hair 8 to 24 hours before your tanning session.
- Skin should be clean and dry before being sprayed.
- Don't apply moisturizers, deodorants, antiperspirants, oils or makeup before your tanning appointment. They can effect tan development.
- It is best to shower before appointment.
- Remove jewelry before being sprayed.
- Wear dark and loose clothing.
- If wearing shoes after, wear loose shoes - flip flops are best.
- During your spray tan, you may wear a dark swimsuit or go topless; whatever you prefer and are most comfortable with.
- Your hair will need to be off of the face and neck - use clips, or a hair tie.
- You may want to switch to old sheets for the first night until you shower.
- If you are at a spray tan party make sure to protect your vehicle interior (use a towel to cover leather or light colored seats)
- You will not be able to get wet until after your first shower, this means try your best not to sweat, and if it is raining and you go to a spray tan party, please bring an umbrella.
"I've had spray tans in the past, but I've never had spray tans that have looked so natural. It turly is a healthy glow. I have fair skin and Emily always uses the medium spray on me. It is the perfect look whether I am running to and from preschool pickin up my kids or getting a spray tan for a wedding, I feel and look great!"
- Brittany Florijan -
"I am a tanning bed girl and know how bad it is for you. I did the spray tan thing years ago and turned orange. My friend talked me into trying again because this is "natural" and you know what... I love it! It may be a little more expensive than the tanning bed, but it is just as good and won't kill me!"
- Angela Sciulli -